Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hourglass Extreme - My New Workout

I have been working on writing my own lifting program for the past 4 or 5 months and it feels SO GOOD to finally be ready to tell you about it!

I love this workout, obviously, I wrote it. But I have seen some pretty amazing results in my shape and strength from it, which is probably what excites me the most. I want to shout from the rooftops, "It works, it works!" Haha! Seriously, I am stronger than I ever have been and look better than ever too.



Above photos all shared on the Venus Coaches IG page - follow us there! www.instagram.com/venusfactorcoaches




About Hourglass Extreme:

  • It has 48 different workouts - written to be done 4 days a week for 12 weeks. 
  • The program is advanced, I would advise that the lifter has been in the gym for at least 6 months. If you are a Venus Index client, you will have done the basic Venus Factor 12 week program and then perhaps another 12 weeks of Venus Circuits or Final Phase. 
  • The workout uses a mix of equipment- dumbbells, barbell, bands, cable, ab wheel, and stability ball.
  • Each workout has a different focus, designed to hammer that part for optimal hypertrophy, rotating through shoulders, legs, arms, back, chest/calves, and back.
  • Each workout rotates though a personal record (PR) lift so that you can actively monitor and progress in strength gains- row, squat, shoulder press, hip thrust, chin up, and deadlift.
  • Each workout has unusual but effective ab and glute work.

So all the behind the scenes stuff if not quite done yet, guessing a few weeks out from the official launch; which, of course, you will be the first to know about. But as a gesture of my love to you, here is a preview of a workout you can try this week at the gym!




X- Liss

No comments:

Post a Comment