Ya'll. This is seriously good eats.
The kids wanted some too...
And they licked their plates clean!
Cinnamon Protein Crepes with Banana Greek Creme
For Cinnamon Protein CrepesMakes 7
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup Non-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Vanilla whey powder
- 1/2 old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dump it all in the blender and give a whirl to incorpate it all.
- Heat a medium nonstick pan over high heat. (I used my 10" Orgreenics pan)
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour in 1/2 cup of batter.
- As soon as it hits the pan, lift the pan and swirl it to all the sides and turn the heat to medium.
- After about 60 seconds, bubbles will form in the center and pop. Loosen the crepe with a spatula and turn it.
- Allow the other side to cook for 60 seconds.
- As the crepes finish, stack them with towels in between to keep from sticking and keep warm.
For Banana Greek CremeThe stuff-
- 1/2 banana (can be frozen
- 1/2 cup Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 box Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Pudding
- Splash of almond milk if needed
What you do-
- Put all the ingredients into the blender, splashing with almond milk to loosen as needed..
Nutritional Stats-(for 2 Crepes and a quarter of Banana Greek Creme Recipe)
Carbs- 17 g
Fat- 2 g
Protein- 29 g