Friday, July 19, 2013

Growing into Venus: Age and Training Age

 
Hey guys, I have an article featured over on the Venus Index today I would like to share!



Upon listening to the recently released Uncensored Podcast- Fitness Trends 2013, I got to thinking about my specific age, training age, and my nutrition age. I have been at this for longer than a decade even though I found Venus a short year ago. Man, I have come a long way in a year.

Today we will discuss age and training age, next week we will look at the evolution of nutrition as you grow in your training.

Age and training age

I just turned 29. I have been weight training on and off since I was 15- making my training age 10 years if I take out the periods that I was not doing anything. My training was certainly never for specific for a look before I found Venus. Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment