Sunday, December 28, 2014

Top 10 VenusCrossing Articles of 2014

Here is a round up of the top 10 most read articles on VenusCrossing this year:

1. Lower Calorie Hawaiian Dream Cake



Recipe HERE

This recipe went viral on Pinterest this year. Hawaiian Dream Cake- does not even taste like you are taking some calorie shortcuts! 4 weight watchers points for 1/12th of a 9x13 dish! 

Follow me on Pinterest HERE


2. My Story




Article HERE

I went from that to this in 12 weeks! (and I have even improved in the last 2 years since then!) How I did it using the Venus system.



3. Weekly Healthy Dinner Menus for the Whole Family


Article HERE   

Easy quick dinner menu ideas that will please the whole family and your diet plan!


4. Healthy Crockpot Peach Cobbler Oatmeal


Recipe HERE 

This is another one of my recipes that took off on Pinterest this year! Healthy Crockpot Peach Cobbler Oatmeal #sugarfree #highprotein Dessert for breakfast, sign me up!


5. Sweet Balsamic Pork Loin




Recipe HERE

Another recipe that took off on Pinterest this year! Sweet Balsamic Pork Loin in the crockpot- one of my all time favorite meals. FULL flavor, low cal, and high protein- 130 calories and 22 g protein per 4 oz serving!


6. A Week in the Life of Liss: Planning your deficit




Article HERE

A week in the life of Liss- Planning your deficit What does a week of eating look like for me when I am cutting? What are my weekly goals?


7. Commitment and Starbucks Blendicano -How to order a blendicano




Article HERE

Blendicanos were big this year on social media. And brought a lot of new visitors to the site! 20 cal sugar free- and carb-free frozen treat from Starbucks#competition #onplan #sbux #cleanfastfood

8. Controlling Your Calories




Article HERE

How many calories a day should I eat to lose weight?


9. Planning Your Deficit Part 2: A Week in the Life of Liss



Article HERE

I see a trend here, haha! I guess it is interesting to see what my week of eating and workouts look like! So here it is, again. What does my week of meals and workouts look like?


10. Exercise Progressions and Modifications: push ups, planks, and dips


Article HERE

What to do when you cannot do a push up from your toes, hold a plan, or do a body weight dip. I will walk you through building strength in all these exercises.

************************************************************************************************************

So what do YOU want to hear about in 2015? Let me know in the comments below, and I will make it happen!

Thanks for all the love in 2014 :) I appreciate the love!
X- Liss

No comments:

Post a Comment