Sunday, February 9, 2014

Butterscotch Apple Pie Greek Yogurt

This has been my go to treat this winter, sorry I have held out on you all this long! But with 23 g of protein, in less than 200 cals- it fits the bill for my sweet tooth on most nights. I am guilty of having it for breakfast too sometimes! Cheesecake, butterscotch, and apple pie all in one- who would not like it?! Oh and did I mention it is easy, quick, and only 5 ingredients?
 

It has been a colder than usual winter this year in the Texas Panhandle. On Thursday it was 5*F; we got blanketed in snow Wednesday night. I adore our new neighborhood in the snow, and so I posted these shots on Instagram. IG @mlgraham09


It is the most charming little neighborhood. I just love it. I still pinch myself...
Anyway by Saturday it was 65*F, and today (Sunday) it is 25*F. We have a saying here- if you don't like the weather, just wait until tomorrow!
 
 

Butterscotch Apple Pie Greek Yogurt

Serves 1

Ingredients
  • 1 apple
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 tbsp SF Jello cheesecake pudding mix
  • 1 tbsp SF Jello butterscotch pudding mix
  • 1 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
What you do

Remove the core and chop the apple into bite size pieces. Place into microwave safe bowl, top with cinnamon. Microwave 3 minutes until tender. 
 


 
In a bowl, mix cheesecake and butterscotch pudding mix with yogurt.
 


Top with apples. (And maybe a little whip if you are feeling especially festive, I usually am!)
 
 
 
Enjoy!


 

Nutritional stats

Per serving
Cals- 192 cals
Carbs- 29 g
Fat- 0 g
Protein- 23 g

No comments:

Post a Comment